Friday 18 December 2009

God is Positive


For all the negative things we say to ourselves, God has a
positive answer for it.


We say: "It's impossible"

     God says: All things are possible (
Luke 18:27)

We say: "I'm too tired"

     God says: I will give you rest (
Matthew 11:28-30)

We say: "Nobody really loves me"

     God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

We say: "I can't go on"

     God says: My grace is sufficient (
1 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

We say: "I can't figure things out"

     God says: I will direct your steps (
Proverbs 3:5-6)

We say: "I can't do it"

     God says: You can do all things (
Philippians 4:13)

We say: "I'm not able"

     God says: I am able (
1 Corinthians 9:8)

We say: "It's not worth it"

     God says: It will be worth it (
Romans 8:28)

We say: "I can't forgive myself"

     God says: I FORGIVE YOU (
1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

We say: "I can't manage"

     God says: I will supply all your needs (
Philippians 4:19)

We say: "I'm afraid"

     God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (
1 Timothy 1:7)

We say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

     God says: Cast all your cares on ME (
1 Peter 5:7)

We say: "I don't have enough faith"

     God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith (
Romans 12:3)

We say: "I'm not smart enough"

     God says: I give you wisdom (
1 Corinthians 1:30)

We say: " I feel all alone"

     God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (
Hebrews 13:5)


Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > God is positief

No comments:

Post a Comment