CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEKS WWW
In this weeks WWW
- Pope makes comments about Israel
- The latest diplomatic battlefield between Israel and the United Nations. Known as Rachel's Tomb to Jews and the Bilal Rabah mosque to Muslims, the site was included in a resolution by Unesco
- Pope Benedict XVI has urged Israelis and Palestinians to push for peace in the Middle East and not to give up hope of a settlement.
- Russia's troubled nuclear weapons programme is back on track after the Russian Navy successfully test-fired a new intercontinental ballistic missile for the second time in a month.
- An international terrorist alert over an al-Qaeda parcel bomb plot has been triggered following the discovery of a package containing explosive material at a British airport.
- Terrorism has gone quiet for the Western world for some time but we know that those who want to bring destruction have not been idle.
- The Creator’s promise in the Bible that the Promised Land belongs to the Jewish People is no longer valid, a Catholic synod declared.(2)
- After fires in Russia, now water raging with Tsunami in Western Indonesia which strikes and kills over 400 (sea in the Bible symbolic of nations and people.)
(1) In Dutch about United Nations making comments about Israel: Het graf van Rachel
(2) Synod: Jesus cancelled Biblical ‘Chosen People’ > Synode: Jezus annuleerde Bijbels 'Gekozen volk'