Friday 17 April 2009

Commit your self to the trustworthy creator

Dutch version / Nederlands > Verbindt u met de geloofwaardige Schepper

“So, then, also let those doing good continue to suffer in harmony with the will of The God, committing their souls to a trustworthy Creator.” (1Pe 4:19 MHM)
“For it is better for persons to suffer because of doing good–if that be the wish and will of The God–than be persons suffering for doing bad.” (1Pe 3:17 MHM)
“And so I continue to suffer as I do. However, I am not ashamed, for I know the One in whom I believe, and I am persuaded he is able to guard what I have laid up in trust until that Day.” (2Ti 1:12 MHM)
“Because this is the will of The God that those doing good muzzle ignorant and senseless persons.” (1Pe 2:15 MHM)

“Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in Jehovah his God:” (Ps 146:5 ASV)

“Devolve upon Jehovah thy ways, And trust in him, and he will bring it to pass.” (Ps 37:5 Calvin_Bible)
“Into thy hand I will commend my spirit; For thou hast redeemed me, O Jehovah! God of truth.” (Ps 31:5 Calvin_Bible)
“I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou art afraid of man that shall die, and of the son of man that shall be made as grass;” (Isa 51:12 ASV)
“[The God] will reward each one in harmony with [their] works. Indeed, to those who endure in good works–glory, honor, and incorruption to those searching for everlasting life. But, to those who out of selfishness disobey the truth, obeying rather unrighteousness–wrath, anger,” (Ro 2:6-8 MHM)


No comments:

Post a Comment