Friday 31 July 2009

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities


"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities,
but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities."
- Josiah Stamp

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men,
since you know that you will receive an inheritance
from the Lord as a reward.
It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong,
and there is no favoritism."
Colossians 3:23-25

"You will suffer the penalty for your bad plans
and bear the consequences of your sins of idolatry.
Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD."
Ezekiel 23:49

"BUT as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.
To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time,
apart from sin, for salvation."
Hebrews 9:27-28

Lord, let me bear my responsibility.
God give that I always will take the right decisions
and take up my responsibility.
And give that I may be a good example to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment