Wednesday 14 October 2009

Fear not tomorrow. God is already there


"Fear not tomorrow. God is already there."
- Author Unknown

"Do not worry about tomorrow.
Remember, that is from God and not from us."
- Edward B. Pusey

"Be content with what you have, because God has said,
'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'
So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper;
I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?'"
Hebrews 13:5-6

“Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be affrighted at them:

for Jehovah thy God, he it is that doth go with thee;
he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
And Jehovah, he it is that doth go before thee;
he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee:
fear not, neither be dismayed.”
Deuteronomy 31:6,8
I'm glad to hear that you will not leave me
and will always remain with me, oh Lord.
I continue to hope and trust you.
Support me and make me strong
and let me not be undermined by people.


Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Vrees morgen niet. God is er al
+++
2013 update:

Fear of Tomorrow
Fear of Tomorrow (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment