Sunday 9 October 2016

Through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe





More than that,
I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord,
for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,
and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,
and may be found in Him,
not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law,
but that which is through faith in Christ,
the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith…
(Philippians 3:8-9 NAS)

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf,
so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
(2 Corinthians 5:21 NAS)

But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested,
being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe;
for there is no distinction;
(Romans 3:21-22)
*


+
Preceding articles:
Knowledge of Christ and fear for God
+++

No comments:

Post a Comment