Monday 4 May 2009

Jesus son of God

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
Dutch version / Nederlands > Jezus zoon van God


Thoughts
Phil Ware    "Jesus is the Son of God." Six simple words. However, they are much more than simple words; they are the doorway that opens our hearts to God. So each day as we confess Jesus as God's Son, we also consciously and intentionally welcome God into our hearts. The Father lives in the person who confesses the Son!

Prayer
    Father, I want to live my life and center my heart in you. I gladly confess that Jesus is the Son of God, my Lord, and my Savior. I praise and thank you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. John 2:30-31: 30 To be sure, Jesus performed many other signs also before the disciples, which are not written down in this scroll. 31 But these have been written down that YOU may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, and that, because of believing, YOU may have life by means of his name.

    John 3:14-15: 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone believing in him may have everlasting life.

    John 3:36: He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life; he that disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

    John 5:24: Most truly I say to YOU, He that hears my word and believes him that sent me has everlasting life, and he does not come into judgment but has passed over from death to life.

    1Petrus 1:8-9: 8 Though YOU never saw him, YOU love him. Though YOU are not looking upon him at present, yet YOU exercise faith in him and are greatly rejoicing with an unspeakable and glorified joy, 9 as YOU receive the end of YOUR faith, the salvation of YOUR souls.

    ReplyDelete