Monday 14 September 2009

A joy that is shared is a joy made double


"A joy that is shared is a joy made double."
- John Ray

"Then he said to them, 'Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet,
and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared;
for this day is holy to our LORD.
Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.'
And all the people went their way to eat and drink,
to send portions and rejoice greatly,
because they understood the words that were declared to them."
Nehemiah 8:10, 12

God our Father,
I am grateful for all the beautiful and good things in my life.
I am grateful that I can experience joy from many things
and ask that I also shall enjoy sharing it with others


Note: It is easy to dodge our responsibilities has been renewed, so have a look at the updated version, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment