Friday 16 October 2009

Character is built


"Character is built,
you don't just reach up and grab it."
- Robert Rowe

Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- Abraham Lincoln

"The true character of ministry is a servant heart."
- Unknown author

“A man of twisted purposes is a cause of fighting everywhere:
and he who says evil secretly makes trouble between friends.”
Proverbs 16:28

“Be free from the love of money and pleased with the things which you have;
for he himself has said, I will be with you at all times.”
Hebrews 13:5


"More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings,
knowing that suffering produces endurance,
and endurance produces character,
and character produces hope,
and hope does not disappoint us,
because God's love has been poured into our hearts."
Romans 5:3-5

God our Father, let all the trials that come to me form me.
I always give the right targets at love after
and that I with good intentions may reach to the correct character.
Give me the right good character,
that I ask you in Jesus name, amen.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Karakter wordt opgebouwd

No comments:

Post a Comment