Thursday 8 October 2009

God will not tie my shoes without me


"If I have learned one thing in this life,
it is that God will not tie my shoes without me."
- Doug Boyd

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much.
- Mother Teresa

Sometimes God sends the brilliant light of a rainbow to remind us of His presence, lest we forget in our personal darkness His great and gracious promises to never leave us alone.
- Verdell Davis

“For thou art my rock and my fortress;
Therefore for thy name’s sake lead me and guide me.”
Psalm 31:3


"Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy;
without holiness no one will see the Lord."
Hebrews 12:14

My Almighty Father always keep your guiding hand above my head.
Bless, protect and guide me through this world.
In thanks I praise and glorify you my God and I want others to know you.

Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > God zal mijn schoenen niet binden zonder mij

No comments:

Post a Comment