Monday 21 June 2010

Jeruzalem Gods city

In the Holy Scriptures we are able to find: “but I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel.” (2Ch 6:6 ASV)
“and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as {1} God Almighty; but {2} by my name Jehovah I was not {3} known to them. {1) Heb [El Shaddai] 2) Or [as to] 3) Or [made known]}” (Ex 6:3 ASV)
God His name is Jehovah (or Yahweh).  This name is literal written on the mountain, on which Israels built is!  A guide from Israel (that also is a pilot ), has made the photograph (below) from the airplane.  In perfect Hebrew, we can see quite clear written left in the middle on the mountain  the name of God!
Also with this it could be a proof that God only is the creator of heaven and earth and that Jerusalem is His city Halleluja!  Glory to God! 



+++



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment