In the light of the developing refugee crisis affecting North Africa, the Middle East and Europe, CSF has made a further donation of 5,000 pounds to the British Red Cross Refugee Crisis Appeal. This is in addition to the donation of 5,000 pounds to the Child Refugee Crisis Appeal by the Save the Children Fund. We will continue to monitor this developing crisis and CSF is very willing to forward donations from ecclesias and brethren and sisters wishing to support either or both of these appeals.
Donations should be sent to the CSF Treasurer, Brother Ken Smith, Westhaven House, Arleston Way, Shirley, Solihull, West Mids., B90 4LH, with a note earmarking it for the Save the Children Fund Child Refugee Crisis Appeal or the British Red Cross Refugee Crisis Appeal. As always, the amount we can give is pitiful in relation to the need, which will only be fully addressed when Christ returns.
- Learning that stuff is just stuff
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Refugees At The Border- A Blessing Or Burden?
- Poster: Please Help The Refugees
- The World Wide Refugee and Migrant Crisis and a possible solution for it
- Social media and asylum seekers
- Israeli leaders delight in Europe’s cruelty toward refugees
- My two cents on the refugee crisis
- Blow to legitimacy of the capitalist system
- Propaganda war and ISIS
- Meeting to focus on humanitarian issues for Syria
- Are people willing to take the responsibility for other
- If Europe fails on the question of refugees, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for
- Schengen area and Freedom for Europeans being put to the test as never before
- The New gulf of migration and seed for far right parties
- Consequences of Mass Immigration in Sweden
- Asylum seekers crisis and Europe’s paralysis
- See how you can use your skills, resources, and energy to help Syrians and other refugees in need
- A former war refugee’s views on the current refugee crisis
- Europe’s refugees just follow the ancient routes for the peopling of Europe in the Neolithic
- Forms of slavery, human trafficking and disrespectful attitude to creation to be changed
- Britain’s position in an age of increasing globalisation
- Complaining and fighting asylum seekers not giving signs of thankfulness
- Crisis man needed in this world