|2 Maiko (apprentice Geisha) conversing near the Golden Temple in Kyoto, Japan. Parts of the kimono and the special make-up are clearly visible. Français : Deux maiko arborant le kimono, la coiffure et le maquillage traditionnels. Türkçe: Tipik ense makyajı Русский: Традиционная косметика и причёска гейши (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Perhaps this is a good time to think about those many festivals and holy days or holidays.
Please do find to read:
- All things seem possible in May!
- That everyone may honour the Son and sent one from God
- Golden Week a cluster of holidays from late April to early May
- May, for many a month for mothers and many celebrations
- The start of Golden Week for us – and a new life for many.
- Religious celebrations in May 2016
- Golden Week Day 1: Chichibu
- Mothers’ May – 5/2/16
- The price of freedom
- Remembrance and freedom in the Netherlands – Dodenherdenking and Bevrijdingsdag
- Having put lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy