God’s Abundance in Your Life
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8
When you relate to God you always deal with abundance, for God does nothing in half measures! This is true regarding His grace.
The Lord is not miserly when it comes to providing grace to His servants. When you seek to perform a good work that God has asked you to do, you will always find an ample supply of God’s grace to sustain you.
If you begin to lose heart in the work you are doing, God’s grace upholds you and gives you the love for God and His people you require in order to continue.
When you face criticism and are misunderstood, God’s grace enables you to forgive your accusers and to sense God’s pleasure even when others do not understand what you are doing.
When you make mistakes in the work God has appointed you to do, God’s grace forgives you, sets you back on your feet, and gives you strength to continue the work.
When you complete the task God gave you and no one expresses thanks for what you have done, the Father’s grace surrounds you, and He reminds you that you have a heavenly reward where everything you have done in the Lord’s service will be remembered.
God does not promise to provide all you need for your dreams and projects. He does assure you that, for every good work you attempt, you will never face a shortfall of His grace in order to successfully complete the task God has given you.
From: Experiencing God Day by Day
- Ability (part 5) Thought about the abilities to be under God's Spirit
- Not about personal salvation but about a bigger Plan
- Failing Man to make free choice
- Looking for a spiritual new life
- Challenging claim 2 Inspired by God 1 Simple words
- When having found faith through the study of the Bible we do need to do works of faith
- Salvation, Baptism and Re-baptism
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #13 Prayer #11 Name to be set apart
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #15 Exposition before the Creator
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #18 Fulfilment
- Omniscient God opposite a not knowing Jesus
- Lost senses or a clear focus on the one at the stake