Friday 20 February 2009

Love will cure more sins than condemnation


"Love will cure more sins than condemnation."

- Henry Ward Beecher

Love transcends all the human Sense and Reason can reach to.
- Jacob Boehme

"If you're angry with a loved one, hug that person.
And mean it.
You may not want to hug - which is all the more reason to do so.
It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you,
and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other."
- Walter Anderson

"Love is patient,
love is kind and is not jealous."
1 Corinthians 13:4

"Love does not brag and is not arrogant,
Love never fails"
1 Corinthians 13:5, 8

Jehovah, make that I can love many as a good Christian.
That I can make the meekness of Jesus my own
and that I may express concern.
Let me be a barrel of love.
Dutch version / Nederlands > Liefde zal meer zonden genezen dan veroordeling
+++
2013 update:
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment