Wanneer er per stelling wordt gekeken naar de resultaten dan vallen er enkele dingen op. Waar 70 procent van de ondervraagde jongeren ervan overtuigd is dat God de Almachtige en alwetende Schepper is, gelooft 50 procent dat de Bijbel onfeilbaar is. Ongeveer 40 procent gelooft dat Jezus Christus zonder zonde is en 24 procent gelooft dat de satan bestaat. Ongeveer een derde van de ondervraagde gelooft dat er wel een absolute waarheid is. Een kwart denkt is er van overtuigd dat men de hemel niet kan verdienen.
Varying numbers of Americans embrace the different aspects of biblical worldview thinking. The survey found that:
- One-third of all adults (34%) believe that moral truth is absolute and unaffected by the circumstances. Slightly less than half of the born again adults (46%) believe in absolute moral truth.
- Half of all adults firmly believe that the Bible is accurate in all the principles it teaches. That proportion includes the four-fifths of born again adults (79%) who concur.
- Just one-quarter of adults (27%) are convinced that Satan is a real force. Even a minority of born again adults (40%) adopt that perspective.
- Similarly, only one-quarter of adults (28%) believe that it is impossible for someone to earn their way into Heaven through good behavior. Not quite half of all born again Christians (47%) strongly reject the notion of earning salvation through their deeds.
- A minority of American adults (40%) are persuaded that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life while He was on earth. Slightly less than two-thirds of the born again segment (62%) strongly believes that He was sinless.
- Seven out of ten adults (70%) say that God is the all-powerful, all-knowing creator of the universe who still rules it today. That includes the 93% of born again adults who hold that conviction.