Sunday 3 May 2009

Bad habits are like a comfortable bed

Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > Slechte gewoonten zijn als een comfortabel bed


"Bad habits are like a comfortable bed,
easy to get into, but hard to get out of."
-Anonymous

"Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
not forsaking our own assembling together,
as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another;
and all the more as you see the day drawing near."
Hebrews 10:24-25

"Let us develop the good habit of associating with
those who can build us up, in God's love and Word."
- MT

Jehovah, let me cultivate the good habit to regularly collaborate with my brothers and sisters in Christ. That I regularly study the Word of God with others, and think about the role that we as Christians must interpret.
Give that I can rid myself of bad habits and that I can work to an immaculate and irreproachable life. Make that I can encourage and warn others. That my kindness to other people may be known and that I may bring others to repentance.


No comments:

Post a Comment