Wednesday 2 September 2009

Have a little talk with the Potter


"When Life seems hard, and you are being pounded and patted and pushed almost beyond endurance; when your world seems to spinning out of control; when you feel like you are in a fiery furnace of trails; when life seems to "stink", try this - have a little talk with the Potter."
- Unknown

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
- Emerson

"Much of our difficulties as seeking Christians stems from our unwillingness to take God as He is and adjust our lives to them. We keep trying to adjust to him and to bring him closer to our own image."
- A. W. Tozer


"But now, O LORD, You are our Father, We are the clay, and You our potter; and all of us are the work of Your hand."
Isaiah 64:8

When I look around me, I am grateful for all that good this world gives to me.
I realize that difficulties and setbacks can form me.
I trust in You Lord that all will be for the edification of me.
Let me be a decent Christian who may enter whit joy in Your kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment