|Donald Trump enters the Oscar De LA Renta Fashion Show, New York. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
That party and its present sibling Vlaams Belang used and still use the same fearmongering as Donald Trump, and are made of the same wood as Nigel Farage a.o.
While Clinton may have won a majority sliver of the popular vote, Americans have revolted against their own political culture, against the entire American political class. They saw in Donald Trump the man who was daring to open all the wounds of the system and to throw with mud to all who belonged to the establishment. This was clearly an anti-establishment vote.
From the outcome we should learn and prepare ourselves so that it not spread like a cancer, but shall be a virus we shall be able to control.
For the Americans the problem is that their system is rigid. The system is rigged, and it is rigged particularly against American working people. the way of giving mandates is also not democratic. It is really getting high time for the United states and for Great Britain to appoint the places according to the percentage of votes.
- Refugee crisis, terrorist attacks and created fear
- Coming closer to the end of 2015 and the end for Donald Trump as presidential candidate
- 150 Years after the 13th Amendment
- 2015 In the Picture
- Summary for the year 2015 # 2 Strewn with corpses and refugees
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Are United States of America citizens going to show their senses
- Some quotes Americans should remember when going to the ballot office
- When so desperate to hold onto power
- The clean sweeper of the whole caboodle
- A strong and wise fighter who keeps believing in America
- Brexit No. 2 Blow-up
- Nigel Farage called Donald Trump’s victory ‘bigger than Brexit’
- American Christianity no longer resembles its Founder
- God Isn’t a Republican